Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Family photo shoot

We had our family photos taken last week by our fav photographer Jenny Stafford (Red Loft Studios). She's been taking our family portraits since Addie was a baby and we missed her for those two years on the east coast. I am so pleased with the outcome. I thought for sure Ad's hair would be a mess and she wouldn't smile because she was acting like a little impatient five year old, but Jenny managed to capture everything I love about my little girl. Guess who turned five?






6 comments:

Lori Ashton said...

Oh my gosh! Those are the cutest pictures. Did you happen to notice what kind of camera she had? You guys are so cute and I flipped out when I read about you having an addition to your family, I thought maybe you didn't love me enough to tell me in person. Good luck with the kitty!!

Rachel said...

Felicia,
I was happy to find your blog from lori's. I hope that you don't mind that I am peeking at it. You are such a beautiful lady! I am sure that you have heard this so much but every time I look at ryan and marcie's little girl I think she is your clone! Too Cute! I am also glad to see that you took on your moms talents and sew! She is amazing and it looks like you are too!
Rachel

k8shoe said...

These are AMAZING! I love the one on the bench especially! I wish I lived in California just to have the beach to do pictures at. So beautiful!

Marcie Ashton said...

Hey Felicia-
Great pictures! I didn't know you had a blog-you sucker. Expect me to stalk you through it!

Honey Girl said...

Hi Felicia, I was blog hopping in the middle of the night instead of sleeping and found you. I just wanted to tell you guys thanks so much for letting us crash your place that summer in Maryland. We had so much fun. Addie has grown up so much. You guys take great pics! Kellie

Michelle Ashton said...

Love the pictures! You guys always have the cutest pictures. We sure miss you guys!