Friday, October 31, 2008

Eight things.....

I'm not original, I stole this from someone else's blog and I'm bored....so here goes.

8 things
8 television shows that I watch......in no particular order
1. What Not to Wear
2. The Office
3. Kath and Kim
4. Cops
5. Project Runway
6. The Pick Up Artist
7. Two and a Half Men
8. The Soup

8 Favorite restaurants......
1. El Farolito
2. Luigi's
3. Togo's
4. Lamppost Pizza
5. Ruth's Chris
6. Orange County Mining Co.
7. Islands
8. Mom's house (that isn't really a restuarant, but still one of my favorite places to eat;))

8 Favorite Singers/Bands
1. Mirah
2. Rilo Kiley
3. The Killers
4. Snow Patrol
5. Depeche Mode
6. Tori Amos
7. Gwen Stefani
8. Leona Naess

8 Books I have read
1. Shopaholic and sister
2. Shopaholic Takes Manhattan
3. Shopaholic Gets Married
4. Shopaholic and Baby (are you seeing a theme yet?)
5. Sweet Ruin
6. The Pact
7. The Notebook
8. Shawshank Redemption

8 things that happened yesterday
1. I went to the gym for two hours (yay for me!)
2. I had a parent/teacher conference with Addison's teacher
3. I drove to Fullerton and back in rush hour traffic
4. I played with our new kitten
5. I watched my favorite tv show
6. I ate way too many sugar cookies
7. I went to Target
8. I giggled with Addison about her Happy Meal making her "happy"

8 things I am looking forward to
1. Trick or Treating with Ad
2. Family get together tomorrow
3. Thanksgiving
4. Christmas
5. Spending time with family
6. Making cinnamon rolls with Mom
7. The weekend (woot woot)
8. Getting a new car maybe sometime in the next year???

8 things I wish for
1. Can I have a new car?
2. The election to be over!!!
3. A money tree so I could shop non-stop
4. That sparkly LAMB purse I've been eyeing at Nordstrom
5. That Addison will always be happy
6. A home makeover, all furnishings provided by Z Gallerie
7. A bigger closet
8. To be a rock star for one day, mostly for all the cute clothes I'd have (I'm too old though....)

8 people I am tagging
1. Katie
2. Michelle
3. Lori
4. Meri
5. Marcie
6. Sorry, I ran out of people to tag......
7.
8.

5 comments:

k8shoe said...

I can't believe Twilight is not on the reading list.....:) Fun post to read!

THE BECKSTRAND FAMILY said...

Felicia! Hey it's Melanie (your Ladera Friend/Katie connection) :) Your family is BEAUTIFUL! How are you? We are having a girls night dinner on Thursday--want to come? I've had a bunch of people ask about you--have you had any visits??? We need to get together--Thursday??? oh p.s., I found your blog from Katie--and I second her comment, really? No Twilight???

Michelle and Javier said...

Hi Felicia! How are you? I stumbled across your blog! You look so great! :)

MerileeAshton said...

Oh hey there!! I will post my list, hopefully tomorrow when I have a brain. For some reason I didn't have the link to your blog till just tonight so I didn't know you tagged me. Duh!

Glad to read you, and very lovely blog btw, I have to get me some new pretty stuff on my very boring one. :) *HUGS*

THE BECKSTRAND FAMILY said...

It's okay, I ended up not being able to go--next time!
My kids go to Oso Grande. They are in 2nd and kinder. What grade is your little girl in? Do you go to the 24 hr. fitness here in Ladera? I'm there everyday! I wonder if between the gym and school if we've seen each other before and not even realized it??? We need to go out!