Wednesday, December 3, 2008

'Tis the Season

Ahhh, at last. My favorite time of year has arrived. I've always loved this time of year and I think the draw for me is getting to spend time with my family. It's the one time of year that I get to see nearly everyone and the kids are all so excited, reminds me of being little and not being able to sleep a wink on Christmas Eve. I still get so excited, but not to the point where I'm willing to sacrifice precious shut eye. ;) So, happy holidays to all.

2 comments:

Missy said...

hi, felicia! what a good looking family! I went and checked out your etsy shop via michelle's blog. i love your dresses and bibs. they are so cute! i added you as a favorite seller. i'm trying to get mine going as well. merry christmas!

k8shoe said...

I love Christmas too....especially getting Christmas cards!